Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Speeding 10-20 over the limit

If you receive a simple speeding citation in Henderson, Las Vegas, Boulder City, Lake Mead, Mt. Charleston, or Red Rock Canyon and you were cited for going 10 to 20 miles over the posted speed limit, give me a call.  For a very reasonable legal fee, I can save you a bunch of time and stress.  I routinely handle traffic citations all over Clark County and will be able to help you get your traffic ticket resolved.  Most of the time, I get the criminal speeding charge reduced to a parking citation with not points on the driving record.  Call me.

Remember, for misdemeanor crimes, you will not get a court appointed public defender.  If you want a criminal defense attorney to represent your interests, you will have to hire one in private practice. 

2 comments: